By Ross J. Taylor
A part of the Illustrated colour textual content sequence, this hugely visible and concise textbook provides issues in medical medication and comparable parts that may most likely be encountered ordinarily perform. Taking an evidence-based technique, this atlas-style source discusses the diversities among normal perform and hospital-based care. that includes an available presentation of fabric with a double-page unfold for every subject, it additionally uses dynamic colour for either scientific pictures and graphics.
- Familiarizes readers with the context of basic perform and the way it differs from hospital-based care.
- Provides an easy review of scientific paintings performed within the fundamental care/general perform atmosphere.
- Offers a framework for studying.
- Fills within the gaps of medical wisdom which are usually now not effectively lined in different textbooks.
- Features easy-to-access, double-page spreads.
- Uses an enticing, hugely visible structure with full-color pictures and pics.
- Includes precis bins for exam preparation.