By James F. Peters, Tony Szturm, Maciej Borkowski, Dan Lockery, Sheela Ramanna (auth.), Aboul-Ella Hassanien, Jemal H. Abawajy, Aji
Pervasive computing (also known as ubiquitous computing or ambient intelligence) goals to create environments the place desktops are invisibly and seamlessly built-in and hooked up into our daily surroundings. Pervasive computing and clever multimedia applied sciences have gotten more and more very important, even supposing many power purposes haven't but been totally learned. those key applied sciences are making a multimedia revolution that may have major influence throughout a large spectrum of patron, company, healthcare, and governmental domains.
This worthy quantity offers up to date and cutting-edge assurance of the varied themes on the topic of pervasive computing and clever multimedia applied sciences. using diverse computational intelligence-based ways to numerous difficulties in pervasive computing are tested, together with video streaming, clever habit modeling and keep an eye on for cellular manipulators, tele-gaming, indexing video summaries for fast video searching, internet provider techniques, digital environments, ambient intelligence, and prevention and detection of assaults to ubiquitous databases.
Topics and features:
- Includes a complete evaluate, supplying an intensive literature evaluation and an overview of the $64000 study challenges
- Discusses pervasive computing methods within the context of clever multimedia
- Examines digital truth know-how, cellular digital environments, and the aptitude use of clever multimedia and ubiquitous computing within the lodges of the longer term
- Describes quite a few techniques in ambient intelligence for domestic healthiness take care of the aged and people being affected by Alzheimer’s disorder, for volcano tracking, and for combating assaults to ubiquitous databases
- Investigates concerns in internet providers and scenario wisdom in pervasive computing environments
- Explores instant community purposes, equivalent to cellular brokers and e-commerce
This textbook/reference is a useful source for researchers, postgraduate and senior undergraduate scholars, and practitioners inquisitive about pervasive computing, clever multimedia, and computational intelligence.